Saturday, April 23, 2011

Brief Introduction a.k.a. Lauren is so Awesome :p

I made this blog to be a more specialized blog to focus on politics and things that bother me as well as some of my thoughts about History. The other started to be more of a "what's going on" report for some friends and family who live quite a ways away. To start off I offer a brief disclaimer, don't be a douche, if you disagree with me don't throw comments in here about how stupid I am for having my own opinion and not worshipping you as the returned Messiah. I am entitled to an opinion and if you disagree politely disagree in a comment, if you don't I'll delete your piece of crap comment.

2 comments:

  1. Lauren... yeah she is pretty awesome. I wont hate you if you say something that I think is utterly stupid, I will tell you in a polite manner. So please do not delete this comment, because it is not a piece of crap.

    ReplyDelete