Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Kim Jong-il

Is dead, praise be to the light. But this leaves a great many questions up in the air, while most are assuming that power will pass to Kim Jong-un, and it most likely is going to by my estimation, the process of the transfer of power wasn't completed. Kim Jong-il died before everything could be taken care of in that department. Honestly I'm kind of scared, and I'm surprised that everyone else isn't. The fact that the government isn't making any official statements other than organizing the funeral is somewhat of an indication that there's a play for power going on in a nation full of crazies brainwashed from birth. Sure I don't think that Kim Jong-un is gonna be out of the picture, I just think that some of the generals are making a play for power right now in terms of "advising" him. Ah well, there's my rant. Sorry it's been a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment